An Update


I had a very nice day today. This morning in the garden, and this afternoon I went for a nice long walk. Came home, cleaned a bit. Now it is down time. The garden is doing okay. I have a strip that is not letting too much grow. And I think I will end up pulling one section out, I think it is all weeds, or turnips, I am not sure. Tomatoes are beautiful, my cayenne peppers are doing really well, but the other two are not, they are healthy,but slow. I have cukes and peas, beans, one pole has plants, the other,nothing,so I reseeded. Dead part of the garden. My herbs are taking off. So is the dill . Pumpkins are fantastic, all the flowers doing pretty good. I am pretty happy with what has been coming up. For a first time garden plot, it is doing good. The sunflowers are healthy. The only thing I might of pulled out is the Mexican sunflowers. Oh well !!! Live and learn. I have to take a picture of the pots I paint , I have one with the Gerber daisy's in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day