A Spendid Day!


The sun was out today, and it was a day well spent! I weeded the veggie garden, the pumpkin patch, The sunflower bed, and all along the sidewalk I pulled weeds. I have the day lily bed and the window bed left to do. I mowed, and cleaned up the area where I had all those pots that failed-garbage. I have tomatoes, and my cosmos are beautiful. Things are growing, it has been real slow, been so cold, and the nites are still cold.

I made tartar sauce tonight with snipped herbs from my barrel and garden, chives, basil and parsley went into it, a few dashes of Tabasco, lite mayo, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon pepper, sea salt, sweet pickle relish, and a bit of juice. I made catfish fingers, tasted really good, the catfish was really tasty, thank- god! last time I bought some, it wasn't that great.It was a nice meal after a good day in the back yard.

And to put the icing on the cake all evening it has rained , and not a pouring one either. A bit of thunder and a lightening show every once in awhile. Tomorrow I need to do paper work, if it is nice in the morning, I will clean those two beds and do paper shit outside with a glass of raspberry lemonade! And if it rains, a nice Carmel mocha in my comfy chair. I watched "Step-Brothers" tonight, amusing.I have two more Will Ferrell ones to watch by this week-end. Today I am pretending life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day