Cosmo's




I love these flowers, if I could I would have a full bed of every color. When I lived in Grand Marais, I had a little A-Frame cabin on top of a steep hill. The deck was full of pots with flowers, and the beds in front. When I would drive up the hill at nite my head lites would hit the flowers and all the cosmos would be dancing in the spot lites. I loved coming home to that. Now, I am back to growing cosmos, and thinking of all the great memories that where made in Grand Marais. The friends I had, the life I had. I belonged somewhere again, haven't felt like that since I was a kid in Fort Francis, staying at my second home with my Aunty Lena and Uncle Moe. And all this is because of a pretty little Cosmo.


So far only the pink and purple ones have showed up. I am hoping that the shorter ones are either orange, and I do know I have a very good chance of getting some white ones, Purity.


I am really trying to get better at this writing thing. Use words in a more responsible way, at least somewhere in my life. I know I don't have a focus. I seem to be unable to do that lately. I guess if I really tried to just sit myself down and make me start a project. Starting seems to be the problem, once I get into it, I can go for awhile before I burn out.


I have been thinking about halting all serious communication with people. They don't seem to be working for me lately. I am turning into a really nasty elitist. And I have ruled most everybody out of my life right now, and have a bit of contempt for the place in which I live. Not a good feeling to have. Thank-God I can go out and sit in the back yard, and look into one of my favorite colors, green. And of course mt beautiful dancing Cosmo's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day