Ultimate Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

My first ever attempt at making up a baking recipe with out a guide. Even I was astounded when it turned out the first time!!! I will tweak
 recipes when I cook, but I'll have the original recipe to guide me. This one is all on me! and it turned out FANTASTIC!!!!!

I used the Foil baking pans, they are a little smaller than a regular size loaf pan, so I was able to make two loaves. I'll use the smaller bread pans for selling this Fall at the Schroeder Christmas Bazaar. But as far as Banana Bread goes, this one turned out so moist, and the chocolate did not overpower the banana flavor.



INGREDIENTS

1 3/4 Cups Bread Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
3/4 Cup Sugar
2 Eggs
1/2 Cup Oil
4 Very Ripe Bananas, Mashed

3 Tablespoons Sour Cream
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Chocolate Syrup
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

DIRECTIONS

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray loaf pan with Baking Spray.
Whisk together Flour, Baking Soda,Cinnamon, and Sea Salt.
Using a whisk attachment on your mixer, Beat Sugar and Eggs until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Drizzle in oil slowly.
Add Mashed Bananas, Sour Cream, Vanilla,and Chocolate Syrup.
Add Chocolate chips to Flour mixture.
Fold the Sugar and Egg mixture into the dry ingredients.
Pour into loaf Pan.
Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour, when a skewer comes out clean, it is done.
Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and cool on wire rack.

Enjoy with a good cup of coffee and a friend!
Take the time to enjoy a friend, now is the only time that really matters in your life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

A Perfect Day

The Magic Shovel