A Dog's Life...


I never seem to have the energy on the days I really need it! Procrastination is the major problem... the short version. ... Today I just feel lazy! But I did find my spare rib recipe, and everything is ready for dinner, saucy spare ribs, baked potatoe, asparagus with lemon, and popovers. That is my project for the day!!!
It's a dogs life today. Just gonna go with the flow. Feel like an old cliche!!! And this head-ache doesn't help. The sun has also vanished. I am just full of excuses. I will be having a busy day tomorowo if I don't do any outside work today. So be it! I know it will not take us long to clean up and rip up more garden. It looks so small right now when I go back there, but in photo's it looks so much bigger!!!
I checked on all my dried flowers I did last fall, really nice. I need to make more paper and use some of what I have in the paper. I think I will waite to do that outside, last time I made paper in the kitchen , I had a major mess. Had to roll my pant leggs up, water everywhere! I decided then it would always be a outside project. I am also going to start doing some mosaic work. Those clay garden bricks would make nice bases for a bit of art in the sun! That brings a smile to my face. Talking with a friend i said I wanted a fountain in the backyard. I found one in a catolog i just love, but it would not fit the look I have going, more of a clothes line look back there right now. I like the informal look more anyway, if I had a huge plot of land to divide up in sections, then it is a different story. But I can't make it too confusing for the eyes. I guess it is time to do something , squares are coming along . I have a lot of texture, variety of pattern, color. Get my machine next month, and it will be time to put a few together. Then I will be in a frenzy to get a bunch done. With a new laptop I will be able to sit in the back yard watch everything grow and work on whatever. I hope it is a nice summer!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day