A New Start....

Changed the blog. This will be my Etsy page name, so just makes sense to co the same with the blog. Maybe now I can organize things a bit better. All the prep work is coming along just fine. If I was a happy chick...I would be very pleased with myself!!!!
The projects I am working on now are coming along, a few just need the finishing touches, and the rest, well I need a few more supplies, so we are saving up for the things that are needed. I will get going by mid-summer, with putting up the site, and have stock to back it up.
At least I have chosen items I am comftorble working on, and enjoy. I know I have a few harder projects I keep putting off because it is just easier to work on the easy one, and that would be all the knitting and crotcheting. Spending too much of my time on those projects.
The Gardening season is soon here! I have my greenhouse going in the hallway. So the games begin!!!! The gardens will be each getting a few feet bigger, and a few new ones will be started. Soon their will be no room for the grill and seating!!! The garden has been the best thing to happen to me in a long time. It will be a fun summer being able to work in the back, last year it turned out so petty, and I have even better hopes for this year.
So this blog will have nothing but GOOD things in it... Art, flowers, herbs, veggies, and sometimes I will throw in FOOD! I love that everything goes together.... in my world anyway, and that is all that really matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day