I have decided I must put myself on a work schedule in order to get my business off the ground before I drop dead. I am up early, so by 8:00 a.m. I am always ready for the day. Things are piling up, I make my list longer, frustration sets in,and nothing gets done. So... This week-end I will set- up a work schedule around my Doc appointments, and stick to it.

This week-end the Gardening projects will be finished, all set up to start seeds. So the week will be clear to start a fresh approach to getting things done. I have been feeling so worthless not working, but I need to get that out of my head, I can get a business going, I have done it before, I can do it again!!! Energy...

I know I have a few winners... The magnets are beautiful, and the pillows will be so funky, an InteriorDesigners Dream!!! The Agate Wine Corks, and my line of note cards and journals. Out of the clothing gig, but in the back of my mind are Aprons, I love them! And so easy to make. This is my problem, too many idea's, and none are getting completed. But that will change!!!

I am letting my brain go on this schedule idea... And in my head pops the memory of what I wanted to be when I was young... A Midnite D.J. "It's time to Share the Shadows with Tamara Jo" . A mix of talk,phone -ins, and music. I was thinking of a friend to get hold of to make a demo tape, and maybe I can intern at WKLK, learn the equipment(first problem). And eventually have my very own Show.... Within a year... I have a cult following... The midnite crew at Sappi! I also had a dream of living in a litehouse, a converted barn.... That's all everything is... just dreams. Love to have some chickens too!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day