A Good Day

Going from one project to another. Slowly things are coming together in the right order. The garden has been designed, plant list made, Gareden Journal is in full swing! I just need to get some more sticks and a few good size branches. I grab the hatchett at Brian's tomorow afternoon. I hope it doesn't rain! And if it does it warms up a bit. As of today I am in the hands of weather... I can't do any staking until the ground gets a bit more unfrozen. I have time , the compost will be here in May. Enough time to prep everything. I hope it is the start of a warmer summer than last year. The Fall saved me last year.
Made a few squares, I am knitting a few for the variety, but I do it so slow, I am faster crotcheting. But I really like the look , and some yarns cannot be crotched with, I can't see the stiches, so I need to knit the squares. I have the time, as long as I can get a few done a day, I'll have enough by the end of may to start putting a good variety together. And I have been doing research on other pages, and how to build a good site. Practicing taking pictures on all the food I do for my neighboor. I like to think of myself as a personal chef!!! I can't eat it.
So today things got done, I made phone calls, set up appointments. I am ready for next week to begin. Hoping it is a warm one. Things will get done outside faster. But that is next week....
The day is done, I am going to sit and play a game of Monopoly and chill....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day