A good day


It was a good day today. I walked to the store, I think i is less than three miles,maybe more ? And then a friend picked me up. I did a major grocery pick-up.And I got some really good things, everything to make pulled pork. And I found a Raspberry Chipolte B.B.Q. sauce, sounds good to me, and a few Chinese meals, with seafood or chicken, choice of fried rice or, Chinese noodles, and a few other add-ins. And lots of eggs, addicted to ham and cheese omelets. I still have stuff to make empanada's. And enough ground beef to make a few hamb. patties up. Fruit was pretty decent, I liked the way the strawberry's looked, and the red grapes ,nice and sweet. The only hing I did not get on my list was cereal, but I am having a hard time finding one that agrees with me.I did buy a treat, Tzaki sauce, and a loaf of forccia bread. And I got the basics, And I did it again, got everything to make pineapple canadian bacon pizza, and I always throw most of it away.But this time I am going to make individual pizza's, and do one as a shrimp and pesto pizza. That sounds good! I could not believe that a case of diet coke was $7.00 Screw that,picked up the jugs for a buck,cheaper. And I was so happy they finally got in my tart mango frozen yogurt. A little bit of that every once in awhile, tasty!!! So, it is supposed to rain tomorrow. And if it does I will spend the day making food and freezing portions.I really want to make eggplant parm, but the eggplants looked like shit.

More liquid miracle grow was bought today, and I doused the garden. The beans and zucchini I replanted are coming up really good. I am a bit worried about my sunflowers, I hope they are getting enough sun, they look a bit weak compared to a few in the garden. They get six hours of full sun, and then just on and off in the afternoon. Only time will tell. So I got a really good walk in, I putzed in the garden, did dishes, pretty productive day. I go to sleep with the thought " I did not waste today."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day