A Jimmy Buffet day


It is a beautiful sunny day today. As soon as House is over, I am going outside, putting on the ear buds and listen to Jimmy Buffet. Write a few letters. I love stationary, and when ever I go garage saling, I find a boxed set of stationary, I have found two beautiful sets. And I love writing letters. It is a lost art.And their is such a beautiful and expensive assortment, and I have made my own, I still have a ton of it, I drew pen borders, and got a hold of a copy machine a few years ago, now when ever, I color or watercolor the drawings, instant stationary. So, I am going to go sit in the backyard now, and write a few letters. A nice lazy Sunday! And a Jimmy Buffet Day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day