Roses and Tulips


It was a beautiful morning, after all the rain the sun was out for 7 hours before the storm hit. Took a walk with my niece and clicked a few rose pictures at Veterans Park. I want to grow some roses. But where? They need full sun, I am trying to visualize my backyard, and I would have to skip the second lily bed, and that would throw off my entire design. I will get a big pot and get a baby rose that I can bring in, two of them. I just can't justify having roses over design, and I will have the climbing roses over the arbor in a few years.

But, I have figured out my tulip situation. When I widen the day lily beds , I will plant them all in front of them. I hope it will work, maybe I better ask around. I don't want to spend the money, and find out they are not compatible!

When I was weeding Monday, I found a few onions growing!!! I just laughed. Live and learn!!!

I am shot, had a long day, tat walk was a good one, a big uphill for awhile. But, the hamburger was even better tasting ,knowing that I walked for it. My first Gordy Burger in a few years, I always have the fish and slaw. They had raspberry floats!!! If I could of had half I would of spent the money, but two spoonfuls and no more without getting sick. I had them in my cornflakes for dinner! Just the raspberries!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day