Just a few moments


Another day has been started. Cold one out there! I went for a walk this morning, pulled a few weeds. Made a very nice lunch Apple stuffed French Toast, and I even ate it! I tend to make food and then throw away. I don't like eating, but I love the making! Tonight I am having garlic chive smashed potatoes, fresh corn on the Cobb, and I think I am going to make a little smoke paprika, a bit of cayenne, a bit of lite mayo. Something a bit different. And a nice chicken breast that is marinating as I write in a bit of fresh garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, lemon pepper, sea salt, and a few dashes of Tabasco. I plan on searing it, then bake it off with fresh herbs. I will try to eat it! Before I could eat, but could of cared less what, now I can't eat, and I love to make everything I put in my mouth. Ironic isn't it!!!

I want to get to the store this afternoon, but I am feeling a bit lazy. I thought if I get a new notebook, I could start organizing my life again (It all depends on the notebook!!!). And pick up a few more skeins of cotton yarn, picked up a check this morning for some dishcloth sets I made. I like mine, they are made in all funky colors, each pack is three different patterns. I guess I better make more, mt stockpile is gone.

I really need to go shopping, fish food is really low, I can't believe how getting a new home for the two biggest Bob's has made that tank stay so much cleaner, and feeding them less has probably helped too! Now it is getting filled with snails. One snail did a immaculate conception in the tank, now I have over a dozen baby snails, and I gave Mckenzie four of them ,tomorrow I will give her a few more, because more will be crawling out from the rocks! I had to let the light in to start building a little algae on the glass, gotta feed all those babies. I can't bear to throw them out, that seems so senseless. I really like having this tank, Now that it is so easy to take care of, and the fish aren't dying. I have not lost a fish since the first four original ones died. And we are going on a year now.

This is what happens when you no longer want to deal with the people you know, you ramble to absolutely no one. It could be worse, I might not have a machine or the Internet to be able to do this rambling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day