Another Day!


Another day has gone by. Not a good one today, I can't seem to get out of a nasty melancholy mood. Sat outside and cried listening to How to Save a Life. Don't know how to save mine right now.

Anyway....

I have lost control of my tomatoes. They are growing, and growing fast, one of the poles might be a tad short. But we will deal. Everyday I have been going out and tying up limbs that seem to be escaping. I know I keep repeating myself when I say how Happy I am with how the garden turned out this year. This fall I will get a bigger tiller and till it really good, add more compost, and next year, things will be even better. I will have the grow lite unit set up properly and that will be enough to start 300 plants the right way.

A Train is rumbling by... I should go out for another walk. My blood - pressure is up pretty high right now, has been all week.

Life...

I have a long list of projects that must be done by December 15, 2009!!!! I am trying to organize my life, but it is not happening , and I know don't know why I let it start, but I know why I can't get it back on track. And that is what I fight with, and loose every time. Once I let my finances get out of control, I let everything else spiral. And the sad thing is, I am not that hard up, nothing should be a problem, but I let a few hobby's get the best of me. And this smoking is really getting to be expensive. I have to stop, but it is so hard when they won't give me what works. And I have no will power when it comes to cigarette's. They have been my best friend since I was 14 years old. They have seen me through every single trauma, glorious memory, and have helped me survive this long. How do you go about giving up that?

Comments

  1. Tamara,
    I'm liking too much yr blog and everything you wrote there.
    Still continue like this way.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Rui
    1lindomenino

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day