MEOW Knits


I love making these sweaters, they are so easy, and the fun part is finishing them off. Last year when I was doing the crap shows, I was so proud of everything I made, then nothing sold, hardly anything. And BOOM! Went my self - confidence and everything was given away to friends of friends and the shelter. People around here, not the market. People in this area think everything should be cheap, garage sale cheap. Fuck em'. My opinion of people around this area is so low anyway, I should of known better. These sweaters sell for $35.00 to $45.00 in the cities with no problem. I sold allot of cotton crotchet washcloth sets and scarves for adults. But ,I had tons of really cute kids hats, sold a few. But anyway, now I am making scarves and hat sets for the homeless shelter in Duluth. A friend started doing it a few years ago. Friends donate money or yarn and she drops some off, and I go to town. In fact, I have a box for her to pick up now. I have to get started on my Christmas gifts for this year. SOCKS, this years project for everyone, hand knitted winter warm socks. So, I guess I better start getting supplies ready for the sock project. It is just hard to get into knitting in the summer, garden projects, knitting projects, I get overwhelmed and nothing gets done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day