Witches Ball


A rain day! The garden was cleaned up yesterday, today it was the inside's turn. Fish tank is all nice ad clean, floors, dusting, rugs, all the glass nick-knacks washed and sparkle back in there place. I finally hung the witches ball. really a glass bobber originally. It is supposed to catch evil spirits that come in thru the open windows. See if it works, I have had it for over ten years, I bought it in Grand Marais, this is the first time it has been hung.


The sun has peeked out every once in awhile, but it looks like more rain, I did go out and do my walk around the garden with the camera. I think my next move for the day will be to make a snack, popcorn!!! Put a clean pair of lounging clothes on, and I am done for the day. Going to work on what I need to get this fall in bulbs, and where I am going to be able to put them? I have to redo a bed now, I think, the sunflower bed might work, if I dig it up by two more feet. No that will not work, I plan to dig it up, but I need a different place for tulips. I am at a loss, It might have to be the day lily bed, open that up by one more foot, and open up the other side to match. But I want a variety of colors, and that is what I am ordering, so I will have to dig up a few on the other side. I want a balance of color on both sides of that entrance. In front of the lily's I will put about a dozen or so tulips and daffy's. Figure things out. Before ya know it fall will be here.


I am really having a time dealing with the depression lately. Kind of hard to breathe at times. I try to get the brain busy, but nothing works for long, and it's a fuck it attitude all over again. I am about to give up.


Don't deal with it, that's what I am really good at. It is even uncomfortable to write about it, I hate that it takes over who I want to be.But that is my life I keep in the box. It came out today, but it is going right back in now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day