A Day.


A little chilly outside when the sun gets behind a cloud. No rain yet today, though it has threatened.


Kezie spent the day with me, and we went and did a little shopping. I went looking for a hanging basket for inside, the one I found was to big. No luck. And I needed to find hooks that fit for a dropped ceiling, no luck. But, I did get mty notebook, and a new folder to organize my life . Starting tomorow-I am getting my life together, I have no control over alot of things, but some things I can control! And I will do it with all my anger used to my advantage.


Anyway...


The garden walk was very interesting. Flowers on everything, and I see a few eggplants starting. Those are a first for me, I have Black Beauty's. Four of them that are growing very nicely, so I am hoping I will be making eggplant parmasion with my eggplants! That will make me make my own marinara sauce, and try to get some fresh mozzarella for it. Probly be picking enough sugar snap peas for Brian by Saturday. And maybe enough shelling peas for monday. I have to make a pasta dinner for John.He has brought me to the store a few times, and waited for me as I get lost in the mayhem. Don't do well with all the lights, and people, and crap on the shelves.


Rambling....


Lots of zuchinni flowers, pumkin flowers, and I did plant cucumbers in the right spot, so I have five plants taking off. That is more than enough for sandwhiches and Dori's pickles. Zuchini will be enough for a few dinners and to make zuchinni muffins, a few breads, and give a few away. Tomatoes are a whole different story, I will have lots, and lots to give away, and use for drying. I am going to roast some for a sweet sauce. I have to start making pesto, I will try to fit in pinenuts in the budget this month, it just might be walnuts, or pecans.Lets see, oh yea! the peppers are not doing the best, along with the beans, I have one cayenne pepper growing on one plant. They are not dead, they just haven't grown. The weather has been so cold, nothing got in until the second week of june. I am happy with what I got.


And by Friday.... Cosmo's will be blooming like crazy. The short ones in the garden are full of flower heads. And I think they are the purity seed. Don't think any orange ones will be popping up. And my nasturtiums, the leaves are huge, and no flowers seen yet. Most where planted with miricle grow potting soil, I have tried not to fertilize them, but Ispay and they are in the way. Pretty leaves anyway. A few different kinds growing ouside, lota of different places too.


All the flowers are happy, the pansy's and viola's love this weather, the sunflowers don't. Need them to grow another foot before I see the start of a flower. I am hoping by the picnic they will be flowering. I am hoping everything is in full bloom by then and everthing has fruited.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day