Another Beautiful Day


Another beautiful day today. The sun was out full force all day. Moved the old chairs and table into the garden. After yesterday not much to do,. Tomorow, the gourd wall will get built. I am still wishing for rain, it is dry, especially with the wind.And I have to do something with the flower bed under the window. I think I will re-rock most of it, throw in viola's(some are coming up now).And in the back I will do the cosmp's and coneflowers again. Just leave it a little wild looking. I am going to mix rows and squares in the garden. And a wall of Cosmo's. Anchor the garden with tall sunflowers. And in the center divide the garden with totems of zucchini. That will give the main garden it's structure. And the gourd wall will give it to the end of the garden, the other side has a wall of sunflowers against the shed. Almost a feeling of enclosure, and the lily garden is getting bigger, so that will narrow the path into the back yard. I can't believe how well this garden is working out. For a number of reasons... It is a wonderful project. And it has taught me patience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day