I have already lost one post today, try for number two.
Went shopping with Mom today, bad move on my part, the stores where crowded. More people than I want to see in one place. And I really didn't need much, and what I did need I forgot to get, and instead of getting the metal rings in the stationary department, I wandered through groceries, and ended up staring at fresh pumpernickle hoagie rolls, so it is Ruebens for dinner tonight. I love them, and they hate me, but such is life, I will suffer the consequences. Anyway... I needed the rings for the neastest orginazation tip for garden stuff. I like to save all my plant info's. You punch a hole in the plastic stick, make sure you don't hit any pertinent info, and you just hang them from the ring all together. I have a set of rings for each garden, and I need more rings to put in the garden Journals, I have the coolest book markers for them, Macrame' little hangers, I used to make them for key chains, you can always find your keys when they hang from one of those!. Need to do some, I have them prepped. Have alot of things prepped!
The last of the seeds have been purchased, a few I haven't found, so I might have to do a small order . I only have room for a few more seedlings to start. But I need my double click Cosmo's, and a few more nasturtuim packets.Other than that, I will be buying alot of plants too, mostly flowers, everything else is direct seed or started in the house. Right on track!
At least I will get things done this week-end. I will be spending Easther with my Mom. I promised her Taco's for dinner, and for Easther breakfast, a Apple Puff Pancake, with honey glazed bacon, bake the bacon 3/4 done, then baste with honey and bake till done...so decadent!
I can't eat peeps any more, and this is the only time of year I ate those, now I think of them , my teeth start to hurt! Still my favorite candy though, I miss my Peeps!!!
Been doing alot of knitting, getting faster at it, so a square is not taking that long. Variety the spice of life!!!
Time to go on to something else now. The house got tidied up today, it has been raining for awhile so no out-side today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day