The edge of madness...just kidding!!!

Life is always waiting for me every morning!
Mud season, with no mud... We need rain so bad!!!! 
Yesterday the Gourd wall got put up, ,my upstairs neighbor . Brian drilled it up good!!! It looks really nice, that will be the centerpiece of the garden. It sits on an angle, and will be really easy to get the look I want. Finally got the fan on he seedlings, all my cosmos seedlings bit the dust, a few will survive, but they look like shit. Everything else did really good. I have four big pumpkin plants growing on the kitchen island! Soon they will be taking off over the side, by the time I get them outside, they will be covering my kitchen! Planted two long narrow planters with curly and Italian parsley, and I put a ring of nasturtiums around the outer rim.Since we are supposed to get rain within the next fer days I am going to get all my containers out and let the rain start to clean them up. Next week compost comes, hopefully the next few days the tiller will get here. Now I am getting excited. A little riled to, my other neighbor was snooping around, I don't share! I fought for that garden, and I will gladly give you anything from it, and you may sit and look upon it's glory!!! But... No- one has any input in design or plants but me!!! I tried getting a co-op going, not much interest, and I am too much of a bully when it comes to certain visions.
Used the new grill last night for the first time! That was fun, Burgers, brats, and B.B.Q. chicken drumsticks. I did a good job!!! And those Grillin Beans from Busch are really good. My Mom's Potato Salad is the best, but I can't get the taste, no matter how many times it always tastes like mine, and never mom's. But it was good, and I had fresh chives from the garden!!!!
Bought a Singer Simple Sewing Machine, okay I really don't know how to use it yet, but I will learn , and my first projects are easy, I need to make simple cotton covers to tack the yarn blocks onto. And I want to make kitchen aprons, I need to make a cool one for my brother, outdoor one, and indoor. And I love wearing them. And I know where I could sell them all!!! I can't have too many more ideas... They will send me over the edge of madness!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day