One More Time...

I think I have finally gotten everything cleaned up now. This page was looking pretty UGLY. I have been working happily this morning, ever since 7 a.m. things have gotten crossed off the daily list. I should go outside for awhile, but it is cold. My hands are frozen in the house.
All the seedlings have sprouted in the greenhouse. And they are looking healthy, which makes me very happy. Putting the extra effort in hanging the lites has helped a great deal. And I have the fertilizer sitting on the floor, just waiting for the true set of leaves to appear. Do it right this year, and I have the fan ready to start circulating air. I think the garden will be jam packed and beautiful this year. I am going to splurge on a patio set, just a small cafe table with a couple of chairs.And some lighting would be nice. I need to find an area for the hanging strawberries and blueberry barrel. I just need to get back there now and partition everything off. I have everything ready to go back and do it, then rip the grass up, get the tiller going, the 7 yards of compost. Hopefully the weather will be on the gardener's side this summer. I am really getting excited for the end of July when the gardens look the best.Right now chives are growing, and the Iris's are getting taller every day.
Planning a party for my nieces in August. A garden party. A formal affair with invitations and decorations, a nice menu with a special dessert. A celebration for two very nice girls. People should be appreciated with a party every once in awhile, those moments in time are what memories are made from. I will make the invites, just family and a few friends. Set up the backyard for a party, more than enough seating. The garden will be in full bloom, so it will be perfect.
I found my Fine Art clip art program, now I have hundreds of pictures at a click of a mouse. And I have two big boxes of photo's to go through and scan. Trying to decide on a laptop or desktop? Right now desktop is winning because I can get twice the power and a nice printer for the price of an average laptop. And I don't travel that much anymore. I won't be able to see it sitting in the sun, so it makes no sense for me. I don't sit in coffee shoppes and diddle on a laptop, so desktop is way ahead right now.
I have a list of new things that will be coming into the house next month. It will be so nice to finally be debt free, and have money to splurge on a few  things. But paying up all old debts will be the best. And I am going to start mosaics, and find someone to help me sew a bit better. I want to make aprons, my ornaments will get done faster , and some pillows will need a backing sewn in, a lining. I need to have more courage when it comes to sewing. It is just getting harder to see the small stuff. I can't believe no more fighting with Social Security, it is finally over and done with. I still would much rather be working. But since I can't. At least my income is set, and the back pay is really nice, it will take care of all my back bills I have since I stopped working. And enough left over to play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day