A short Note

The greenhouse is full of seedlings. The first step has been accomplished succesfully. Now keep them healthy and alive. See if I can remember what I planted without looking at the list.... Cayenne peppers, Banana , and Big red peppers. Lots of Basil, and I mean alot of basil. Cosmo's, marigolds, pumpkins, solar babies, several herbs, eggplants, two types. I can't remember what else is growing, Four shelves loaded with cells of plants.... Makes me happy!
Chilly outside this morning. Longing for a long warm summer, with very little wind. Dreaming.....
Time to get things going for the day, phone calls, no appointments today, well I have one, but it is getting cancelled, don't feel like deeling with every problem today. Get things ready for when the back pay check arrives. ALL my bills will be paid, a nice garden fund, and life will start calming down and flowing the way it should, the way I want it too. My needs will be taken care of, and a bit of spare change to throw around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day