The Magic is Back!!!

The magic shovel was hard at work today! One less thing to worry about in the gardens, they are all cleaned up. Get the till in here next week, then the beginning of May the compost will be delivered.
The seedlings sre growing like crazy, every day I have to higher the lights. By next week I should be able to start feeding them a light fertilizer. So far things are going well. I might get out the saw tomorow, and build the gourd ladder. I think I have enough wood, I just have to get some nails. Get those at the store tomorow, it is also grocery day for the week.Yuck!!! But it has to get done.
This is the last month of the personal chef gig. I don't cook alot come summer, and it is not getting me to eat any better, just get sick more from trying what I make. And when you have to cook every nite, it starts to get a bit boring, especially when you are limited to someone else's taste. But it has been fun.
I would not mind it if it rained tomorow! Just got the BBC series the Young Ones from brother Brian. Stupid humor...but I still laugh my ass off!
Today has been a really nice day, got through the morning stomach, and with my sunglasses my eyes did pretty good. They hurt now, but for the most part the day is done. And with that I now say Good-nite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day