Tammy's World


A very lovely day.

I only had one melt down, then I went into my world. And in my world all was well. The best surprise was on my little music player I found lilly Allen!!! I worked all day trying to download that, and I thought I failed, but I didn't!!! So I rocked out in the backyard all day to her. I was outside by ten. Moved all the containers, mowed, deadheaded, cleaned up the backyard.Did some reading about pumpkins, found out how to get the big ones, so I should get four or five big pumpkins. And the little white ones I will let have four on a plant, they can stay small. I have never seen zucchini leaves that big before! They are huge.

I went and had some pictures scanned onto a CD, now I can't get them into a file that will turn into a photo. They are PDF files. I have no idea how I fucked up! I will go back before work tomorrow and ask what I should do. I might have to gather up the photo's all over again. I think when I down loaded them I used the wrong program.

And between outside work, I did laundry, two loads of clothing, bedding, and rugs. I marinated chicken, one kind I did in a oriental marinade that I had over Chinese noodles. And I still have a breast marinating in a fresh herb marinade. I will use that to make a chicken salad tomorrow. So, I did really good today.

And then I came in and vacuumed the entire house. Tidied up, and now all the dishes are done, the bed is made with nice, crisp clean sheets. I am happy with how today went.

I have to work the next three days now, okay I guess, everything is done around here, I have ready made meals, and I am bringing dinner Sunday nite for Mikey and me, A salad made from back yard greens, and carrots, a mustard honey dressing, tangerine slices, and candied nuts. Then a twice-baked potato, with fresh chives, Breaded pan fried perch . And for dessert I think I will be making apple tarts with ice-cream. Mikes farewell dinner.

Oh yea! and lemonade.

And next week I am going to have Eddie and John over for dinner. A nice salad, Garlic Cheese Bread, Spaghetti and meatballs. For desert I will make a lemon cake. Maybe a citrus one, a layer of pineapple, lemon cake, and a white frosting with a pineapple jam center. I will do something special. Have to get some Mt. Dew. Just a nice thing to do. John takes me shopping, and Eddie just lost his dad, and he likes my garden. He was sitting out there this morning, I like that. People enjoying the view.

I think I am going to play a game of monopoly before I go to bed, and I need to start some washcloths for mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day