The Cool Day's of August


When will summer come? It has been a bit chilly of late. Sun comes in and out, a bit of rain here and there. All those years of hating the heat because I was so heavy, now, I can't keep warm on a 90 degree day. but again, that's life.... I need to do a walk around the backyard, haven't done it at all lately. Worked all week-end, work tonite, but the next few days off. I think I might try a little on-line flirting. Don't know about the dating, I am just not feeling good enough to have to work that hard at being personable. Right now, I can handle a few minutes with a person, but after that, all hell will break loose, jut don't have all my marbles in order right now. Something weird is happening with my speech right now, I am having a hard time with words. Probably a little stroke happened Saturday or Friday nite. Nothing new with that.


I looked into a digital photography class for this fall, but it is all full, so I think I will try to enroll in two classes for the spring, start getting everything together now.


I am going through things, and organizing slowly but surely. Made a few of my appointments. Kept them even, still have a few more.


Just did my walk about the gardens! I am a bit stressed about the tomatoes, the supports a leaning a bit, and some are leaning into my peppers, I will get Brian to help me tomorrow with staking a few. Upstairs neighbor is the only person around here to show any interest in my garden. And everything has fruited since the other day when I wrote my update outside, zucchini will be plentiful, and so will the eggplants, I picked a beat. Tomorrow I might just pick the rest of them, but then I need to replace, no the zucchini will take it's place, growing fast. And the heat is out there today, maybe a little above 70, so that's not bad. Good rain, some good sun.


I wish I would of had my camera, a butterfly on the Cosmo's. I will stake out the garden tomorrow!

Tomorrow is here....

I did some weeding today, it was sunny, but windy. The temp must of hit 75 at the most. I staked up all the Sunflowers, hate to get them to the height they are, and on the verge of flowering, only to have the wind snap them. I was able to stake up the leaning tomato plant away from the peppers. So now, more sunlight is entering the middle of that mess. Allot of yellow pear tomatoes, but I don't see any Roma's coming, lots of flowers.I think the White Purity Cosmo's are in the lily bed, and one in the garden. I'm seeing a few nasturtium buds in different places. The zucchini is beautiful. I swore I planted pole beans, those suckers spread out, but no height, lots of flowers. I wanted to start training them up the pole, I just can't yet.

Today was very productive.... I made Chocolate Banana Bread. Four small loaves. Swept the floor, got laundry ready for tomorrow. Made a very nice dinner, an easy one, coconut shrimp and home-made french fries. Downloaded some more black and whites I took today. Gotta find something different to take. Go for a walk tomorrow, and take a few old building pictures. I even e-mailed some-one (male). We will see, but I saw a guy from Minong, and he was really cool looking, you got a good vibe from his picture. But I don't remember where it was???? Enough for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day