Garden Glam Contest

Crafty Chica Challenge: Garden GlamToday is a perfect day to try something new. So I am going to work on a project that can be entered in the Garden Glam Contest. Pull everything together, and see what will happen.It is so nice to have the supplies on hand now to start what ever I want to. Gardening is on hold till Saturday. And even if it gets nice on Friday, still wet, and I can't do any structure work till the shit comes and then till again, and then it is full speed ahead. Seeds in first, then later in the month the plants will go out. But that is not today's subject... Something Glam for the garden, we prefer the word FUNKY! So off to the shed and get a few clay pots, then to the dreaded shelves where all the unorganized crap is organized, sort of. I put things away, then I forget where I put them, or, I gave it away, and now I need it. That is how the world works in my home. Time to shine!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day