Facebook | Tamara Jo Rankila

| It is going to be a good day to get things done today. The humidity has gone, the sun is shining, no excuses today. I am going to fix up all my containers, move stuff and mow the lawn. And a little weeding! The wall is still needing attention, get to that today.
Going to use the grill tonight for Kabobs, I'll par boil baby reds, peppers, mushrooms, vadalia onions, zucchini. and pineapple. The scallops and shrimp will have pineapple, peppers, and lemon wedged. Teriyaki pork and a garlic herb marinated steak will go with the rest of the veggies. Do a few skewers with just potatoes and then desert ones with pineapple and I will make a glaze to bump up the flavor a bit. So my day is planned. Got a shout out to a friend for lunch and flower shopping too!!!! It is 6:30 a.m. so I better get going. I washed my bib-over-all shorts, camera is charging and so are both of my music players. Ready....Set....Go...!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day