Let it now Grow!!!!

Everything is going beautifully in the backyard. The weather has been fantastic. So here it goes, I started planting on Tuesday and I am still not done and it is now Thursday. But I am doing good!!! In the picture I had a wall of Cosmo's, this year the wall is reds, oranges, and yellows. A Bright Light Mix, Double Orange, Polidor's, and I did do a small section of a mix of pinks, whites and purples. I have three tomato cages with Amish Paste, I use them for a little sauce, mostly sun dried. Lots of Basil between the cages, Purple Ruffle, Sweet Genovese, Mrs. Burns Lemon, Red Rubin. I love my Pesto!!!! I will just list the rest.... Bunching Onions, Detroit Beets, Maestro Peas, Dwarf White Sugar Peas,Fern leaf Dill, Slenderette Bush Beans, Soleil Bush Beans, Kaleidoscope organic carrots, Four hills of Zucchini, Two Hills of Lemon Cucumbers, Two hills of Tendergreen cucumbers, Sweet peas, Old Fashioned Fragrant s,Sage, Thyme, Eight Black Beauty Eggplants, Cilantro, Four Big Jim Peppers, Four Sweet Banana Peppers, Four Serrano Peepers, Four Cayenne Peppers. Spinach, Chef's Blend Lettuce, and Nasturtium's, Italian Parsley, Flat leaf Parsley, and Chervil are all in big containers. By the Shed I made another patch of Chives, these are the Garlic, the ones in the garden are Huge! Mammoth Sunflowers, Sundrops, and Solar Babies. In each corner of the garden I anchored it with Honey Bear Sunflowers. And the Border by the Tomatoes and Basil, I planted Scarlet Starlet Marigolds, alternated with African Daisy's in Mixed Colors. And with the  Day Lily's for right now I threw in a mix of Wildflowers, Bachelor Buttons, Chinese-Forget-Me-Nots, Baby Blue Eyes, Sweet Rocket, Tick Seed, Sweet William, Rocket Larkspur, Daisy Chrysanthemum, Godetia, Sweet Alyssum, Spurned Snapdragon, Shirley Poppy, Common Foxglove, Garden Columbine. I still have plants to buy, and more seeds to go in. Tomorrow the Pumpkin and Gourd Patch get put in. Lots of containers to fill. And still working(looking) at the retaining wall I need to get done before it rains this week-end. I never made a spot in the center of the garden for the Moon flowers, I'll find a place yet!!!! Got the post to pound in to hang the Strawberry plant, try it, and I still have to get Blueberry Plants for the other Barrel. I am getting a round redwood picnic table with benches, that will be great to work on this summer,. The Mosaic Projects will be able to be done in comfort. 
Lilacs are in the house!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day