My World is .....

Spent the entire day outside yesterday. But... I did the easy work, today ... I have a problem to solve, sloping garden, water run-off. I'll figure it out. That is in the new part of the garden, so I will figure it out, I usually do. My gourd wall didn't fit, because of the compost that was brought in. I fixed that! Needed to be dug in, now it is stable. A few more rows to figure out, and the seeds go in today! Next week plants will go in, I might put my eggplants and peppers, the ones I started in the house, they look a bit raggy after being out yesterday. That flippin green house had about 100 seedlings at one time, if the last flat survives, I will be damn lucky! Can't grow anything inside, plants die, even the ones that people tell me will survive anything!!!! But outside, everything comes up great!!!! I need to live in a warmer gardening climate. I don't know what I do wrong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day