Vision is still intact!!!!

 

I am still knitting and crocheting pillow squares. The count is high , way over 200 squares. And every time I go to put some together I find another yarn , or a pattern that I need to try first, been doing that for a month!. Keep getting side tracked by other things. I have the sewing machine, so I really only need thread, because I have a box of material I can use for backing and casing. I have a few pillow forms and stuffing. Oh! yea!!! My cousin gave me some great tie-dye cotton, that is being used for Aprons. And I found a great web site Spice Berry Cottage on ETSY. Beautiful cotton material, the most whimsical designs, now I need to find some funky male orientated material. This is why I can't get one thing done!!!! I keep adding to the list.
And now I have all these idea's for embellishments. I bought 100 Flowers to Knit & Crotchet by Lesley Stanfield. The embellishments in this book are beautiful. I can't wait to loose my temper working on them. That book was bought twice, I had to give one to my cousin Dori, she does such beautiful kid stuff, I knew she would love to add that book to her stash. And then I found BEYOND THE SQUARE Crotchet Motifs. Circles, hexagons, triangles ,squares and allot more other interesting shapes. Another resource for embellishments too.
I have been on a knitting binge lately, I have chosen all of the novelty yarn to work with, I can't crotchet with that, and knitting takes me a bit longer. Hands are really acting up. Gardening is not helping either. But that is not something one gives up. And I have been doing allot of Blog reading, and checking on store set-ups, maybe in two months get my own website, I can just work on it, doesn't need to do anything . Patience, things do not happen over nite so I can not lose sight of what I want to get done. I do have a timeline, gotta find it!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day