A Empty Day.


The day has been a somber one. I am pretending it is raining outside, even though the sun is shining. Nothing to do in the garden, less and less to dead head every day.Picked all the yellow beans yesterday, the zucchini is still growing, picked a few today. Now just letting things go on there own.

Thinking on the next project to start...I don't know what to do? Books, socks, dolls,paper mache' boxes, ornaments,magnets,and the cookbook that needs to be organized? I guess just pick one and get it done. It is the starting of projects that is the most difficult, but once that hurdle is crossed, I am gun ho! I need to find out if you can dry Cosmo flowers. or just the petals, by pressing them, I have a ton of pressed flowers on the back shelf. Gotta do something with them... That is my problem, I have so many projects to do, the materials to do them, stupid of me to find that a problem! The only real problem I have is my ability to manage time! I have this bad habit of always thinking that there is all the time in the world.

I have my photography book to study. I need to learn the technical side of using my digital camera. I know I can get much better pictures if I knew what I was doing! I am seeing some beautiful pictures taken with simple digital like mine, practice makes perfect. I found a great issue of Digital Photography that has my camera as an example, everything about it, and editing software that is free and used by professionals. I need to go on a journey of some sort, so I guess I have chosen photography. Learn all I can, and start taking better photo's.

I guess it is time to get things done in the real world. Do the majority of people still live in the real world?

Or, do they live in the world they created for themselves on this machine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day