Sushi Anyone?

There Home is SPARKLING CLEAN. Filthy little things. I got a Zebra Snail the other day, I think it is dead. Those things happen allot. I've had these four fish for two years, already had to get rid of the fifth to a friend because they just got too big, and the tank was not keeping up with the waste.I'm already thinking that I should get rid of one more, the tank is needing cleaning more often. I can't keep snails or algae eating critters...They all Die. Gilda,Eddie, Bill, and Bob are still alive after two years. If the snail doesn't move by tonight... Another one bites the dust!
The rain is coming down. A nice Sunday to stay in and putz at nothing. I am going to download my new CD. WARREN  ZEVON, I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (An Anthology). Then figure out how to delete songs from my I pod and put these songs in. I feel a head-ache coming on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

Potato Zucchini pancakes

A Perfect Day