Spring Fever

Wishing for either a major snowstorm, or a complete warm-up. Life has been a bit dull as of late. Or, I'm just finding it that way. 
I have been keeping busy, knitting, crocheting, a little bit of drawing. I've filled up a whole new basket with nice soft baby yarn for hats. And two other baskets are full of yarn and a third one filled with left over balls to make scrap scarves. projects are getting done, but now everything is done and I'm really feeling that Spring itch. My daily to do list is pretty pathetic.
I've set up my art table, cleaned it up, and it is just waiting for a shipment of brand new brushes, a few crafty items, a table easel, brushes, watercolor, and acrylic paints. Colored pencils, drawing pencils, paper and canvas. So, NEVER will I be able to say I am bored with life!!!!! 
Still baking bread, and cooking for myself everyday, getting a little hard since ulcers are back agitating my esophagus. I knew it was only a matter of time before things got worse all over again. But, caught it early, and I'm doing my damndest to stop it from getting out of hand.
Been really into monthly challenges that come from the page owner of MUSED. They are a lot of fun, challenging in a way that I must think more positive. And that is really thinking out of the box for me!!!!
And I'm also doing writing exercises. Yesterday I wrote 500 words on something good that happened last week. Tough one! But I found one, it was all about searching for a carrot cake recipe I use to make when I was manager of No Garlic Market and Deli in Minneapolis. Found it, it just brought back all the crazy memories of working, catering, and starting "CakeWalk Cakes". That carrot cake was the star in my collection of cakes, and cheesecakes. Then came the sandwiches, so good, and really different than anything out there. Life was busy, but I learned so much. And had so much fun meeting people, dining at all the cool restaurants in the city.
Now, life is calm, but the view is good. I keep telling my self that over and over. THE VIEW IS GOOD!!!!
Never satisfied with what I have, always thinking there
is something better out there. You would think I would learn!!!!!
THE VIEW IS GOOD!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranberry Wild Rice Bread....MMMMMMMM

A Perfect Day

The Magic Shovel